Thursday, August 19, 2004

Xanga Post No. 7: 08/19/04

WARNING: This is what they call a mindless RANT that really has no direction, doesnt go anywhere particular or make much sense or.....o, who cares!
I was just thinking about this....wasnt Doogie Howser the REAL inventor of the blog? I mean, remember how at the end of every captivating show he'd go on his computer (I think the computer had a name but I cant recall what it was) and write some little obnoxious diatribe about that day's events? It was usually somethin' corny and short, but it also had a certain amount of "depth" that just made it ingenius.....like Doogie of course. Just thought I'd go on record and give Doogie his props (where IS that guy anyway???)
I dont HATE my job at all, but it is getting pretty boring there to say the least. It just goes back to that 'ole feeling of doing the same shit, different day and for what? So you can get paid, use half your money on bills, another half on food, maybe another half on whatever little socializing you do when you're not stressed out from that same ole shit you do every week so some fat cat that if you're lucky, MIGHT remember your name if he sees you on the one day a week he actually shows up at the office ....gets paid? I should be so lucky. Or maybe we all just need to start thinking about becoming fat cats. Hmmm.
Scott Peterson is GUILTY and so is Michael Jackson.
I do HATE my shitty cellphone tho, bought just before 9/11, works when it wants too, whose antenna fell off like 4 months ago, has more "dead spots" then a Chinese cemetary, run by the the SHITTIEST cellphone company in the world called Sprint, cant dial right, features NO games and comes with 3, thats RIGHT 3!!! ring tones (high, medium and low). Pretty embarrassing indeed. So you'd think that a guy whose paid his stupid cellphone bill on time for 3 years could catch a break, right? Of course not. I mean this is Sprint PCS we're talking about. Wanna get a new cellphone? with games, ringtones out your ass , internet access and all the other goodies that most people use nowadays? well how about forking over $200 and waiting 6 to 8 WEEKS AFTER you sign a 2-year agreement to get your $150 discount in the mail with some stupid coupon (now THATS a real RANT!)....I've been laughed out of 2 Sprint stores already. All for having the balls to suggest that since I'm already eligible (look it up on your computer you dumb fucks) for the discount, I should just be able to pick up the phone and get my new phone the same day.....doesnt that make sense.
"Entourage" on HBO....best new show I've seen in a while. And tho I've made a concerted effort (thanks Deidra) to cut down on the idiot box hours, that show is definitely worth the time......later.

No comments: