Sunday, August 15, 2004

Xanga Post No. 5: 08/15/04

I can already tell that I'm getting a little wary of this blog thing. Only because when I think about writing something I'm too afraid I'm gonna write a freaking "book" like I've done with each of my previous entries.....guess I REALLY do miss writing. So anyway, here's my humble attempt at writing a much shorter post while sharing everything so any of you who reads this doesnt fall asleep out there..
It's Saturday night as I write this. Didnt do much today as we felt the effects from Hurricane Charly and it did nothing but rain and thunderstorm all day. Cant complain tho' what with the hit it put on Florida (thats ONE thing I like about living in New York....you almost never have to worry about natural disasters or the like occurring here). So I pretty much just stayed in, did some laundry and tried not to twist in the wind too much due to by aching back which is currently going thru its every 3-month ritual of causing me some SEVERE pain (thank God for Motrin!)
As for my love life....me and Meredith might be DONE. She's mad (again) because I dont show her the amount of attention that she feels would amount to what I "claim" to feel for her. So on Thursday we got into it late on the phone (I called her) and any chance of me going out there today (as we'd talked about earlier) got ruined...oh well, if it wasnt meant to be, it wasnt meant to be. No big loss and I'll get over it. A little mad that I aint "hit" it tho, but hey, whatever. 
Me and Teresa are still cool and talking every day. I guess time has healed the wound I had from that little picture "incident" from the week past. She's trying to move out of her parents house (where she was supposed to be temporarily staying after a fallout she had with her roommate/best friend a month ago) & that was supposed to happen next week. But the landlord is giving her some drama so its not looking good (at least her moving out next week anyway). Now she's looking into some hotels around her way so I can come by her and stay for a day or 2 in a couple of weeks.....we'll see.
Ok, thats about it. Don't think I did too bad.

No comments: