Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Xanga Post No. 6: 08/17/04

Teresa called me this morning around 8:30 to tell me about some hotels she'd looked into for my coming out there in 2 weeks. Why anyone who knows me calls me that early is beyond me because 99% of the time I dont pick up the phone. That's probably why my pops will yell into my answering machine for me to "Get Up!" when he calls me that early and needs to talk....which actually isnt him "needing" to talk, but just him being one of "those" people who feels like "normal" (i.e. NOT me) people should ALL be up at that time....yeah, whatever.
Anyway, this whole hotel idea was really sparked by me only because I'm starting to get a little antsy about meeting her already and she keeps on having problems with the landlord at the place she wants to move into. We had originally planned on my staying by her for a weekend when she moved, but now that doesnt look like its gonna happen anytime soon so......but then after all her hard work looking up hotels over the weekend, I changed my mind b/c cheap-ass that I am, I started thinking about having to spring loot for not only the trip out to Maine (thats 8 hours for you Geography buffs out there), but also for a damn hotel for only ONE night! And to think, all that and the possibility of not getting any ASS!?! Nah, cant risk that.......so tho a little surprised at first of my sudden decision to change plans, she seemed pretty cool on going back to the original plan of waiting till she moves before we hook up.

And speaking of ASS.....I really need to get me some....and fast. I mean its been awhile (fucking April) since me and Patrice and I'm starting to think about that little firecracker again. I met Patrice earlier this year while at Niya's house, she was in town from Orange County (a little bit outside of NY) visiting her cousin who is an old friend of Niya's and does some modeling on the side. Niya figured she might be my type so he invited me over to "help" him with his photo shoot. Patrice is cool, likes to crack jokes and all, but she's crazy ghetto and lets face it....you dont need much game to get her to take off her drawers. And tho she's not exactly my type in the face department, she has a smoking little body that she can somehow keep in shape despite eating Doritos all day and sleeping every second on the hour when not getting C's in the junior college (she's 22) she goes to. So after talking on and off for a month, we hooked up nearby her house, went and saw "Last Temptation of Christ" (her choice, not mine) and made out a little bit before I headed back home. Two weeks later I was "in" there, back at her house (her mom's works for a liquor store so she's out all day every Saturday) and we did the deed. Gotta say too (and she warned me) that Patrice is a FREAK for real! Over-unders, salad tossing, brain....just how I like it! And lets just say her "experience" definitely pays off in many different areas as well (why am I being so vague on my stupid blog???).....of course, we did it again the following week (less filling, but still stellar), but since then our schedules just havent been able to match (plus too getting back home all the time at 3am in the morning doesnt spark my enthusiasm either) and for all intents and purposes Patrice has moved on. As a matter of fact, one of the last times we spoke I called while she was about to get on top of some lucky young buck....aint that some shit??? But I'm thinking about her again and thats not a good thing ( I hate going backwards....WATCH your step Cleon!).

Lastly, my little sister calls me today about some digital camera she wants to get--a Toshiba w 4.0 pixels going for $150!!! She wants to get it so she can take some pictures for her upcoming trip to the Bahamas which is now officially happening (she'd been talking about it for a month). Deidra is 25, has 2 degrees, her own house (waaaaay more luxury then necessity, but thats a story for another day), lives in Philly and works for a company she hates, complains about all the time and feels like she should be making way more money (hey, join the club). Deidra can also be a selfish prick at times, but i love her to death and I'm proud of everything she's accomplished in life. And as goal-oriented as my sister can be, I'm always the one reminding her that life should be enjoyed from time-to-time as well. So last year she took my advice and went with some friends to Las Vegas (the first time she's really been anywhere that tourists frequent), didnt win a penny but had a good time anyway. And now this year her and a friend are going to the Bahamas (which I've had more then one person tell me is the most RELAXING place on the whole entire earth), so I'm happy she's going and needless to say, I strongly recommended that she buy the damn camera.
Thats all you're getting out of me today.....nighty night!

No comments: