Friday, January 23, 2009

Eva Mendes Named "Most Desirable Woman In the World"


SFGate.com:

Actress Eva Mendes has been crowned the Most Desirable Woman in the world by a new online survey.

The star topped a poll that received more than 10 million votes, beating the likes of Scarlett Johansson and Bajan beauty Rihanna, who could only manage seventh and eight place respectively.

The sexy actress also beat Megan Fox who last year was crowned the Sexiest Woman in the World by FHM magazine.

And Mendes is ecstatic she beat such tough competitors to be named the favorite on AskMen.com.

She says, "Of all the qualities I find attractive in a man, paying me such a compliment tops my list. Thanks, guys."

Beauty. Brains. Activist. Role model. Scene-stealing actress. Classy. The kind of woman your mom would love. What more can a man ask for? My only gripe is Rihanna being on this list. I mean, Rihanna?!? Anyway, congrats to Eva for an award that's well-deserved!

No comments: