Sunday, December 21, 2008

Khloe Kardashian Hypocrite


Another Kardashian gets caught out there:

New PETA spokeswoman Khloe Kardashian has been caught fur-handed.

Recent photos of the reality star wearing fur earned her a boatload of internet criticism. In her blog, she says she wants to change her ways.

"As some of you might have seen today, there are several people who have taken to the web calling me a hypocrite and posting photos of me wearing fur," Kardashian wrote Wednesday. "The reason PETA approached me initially is because in my past I did wear fur, and they wanted to educate me on the brutal ways in which animals are skinned for their pelts."

Kardashian further explained that after watching PETA's video, she was horrified and decided to swear off fur. "The cruel treatment I saw had a great impact on me and I am deeply hurt that people are trying to criticize me for uneducated choices I made in my past that I now regret terribly. I have changed my ways and I hope that many other people will as well."

Yunno, if she just a nose job.....

No comments: